- Elscint manufactures a very innovative type of Vibrating Table.
- The vibratory motion of Elscint Vibrating Tables is particularly suited for settling granular to coarse materials.
- It is also very effective for handling a wide range of metal parts such as nuts, bolts and rivets. The Elscint Vibrating Tables are of electromechanical construction and are available in various models.
- The most popular is the VT 50 model. It has a capacity of 130 kgs with a VA rating of 70 VA. Even with this VA rating, the highly efficient design perfected by Elscint takes a current of just 1 Amp, just saving on energy costs.
- All models of the vibrating tables are totally enclosed, dust tight and splash proof.