8 May, 2020
Elscint restarts operations after Lockdown
After a total of 45 days of factory closure due to the Covid-19 induced lockdown, Elscint finally commenced operations this week with limited work force. It is now abiding all the restrictions and regulations enforced by the government plus a few more. Elscint is following –
- All employees are wearing face masks
- Physical distancing – no more than 2 employees are allowed per 100 sq. ft
- Thermal temperature scanning at the time of coming to work
- Sanitisers are placed at all locations
- Zero tolerance to tobacco and spitting
- Mandatary Washing of hands after touching common tools
- Physical distance maintained during lunch and tea times
- Single person per vehicle while coming to work
- Wearing of gloves
- Daily reporting of any illness like fever / cough etc.
- Non containment zone employees only encouraged to come to work
This is the new normal where l companies have to implement such measures in order to function unhindered. Elscint is at the forefront of this change. Elscint is producing automatic machines for N95 facemasks plus bowl feeders for feeding of parts which are used in Covid-19 blood testing kits. Due to this, it is imperative that Elscint continues its operations for the betterment of the world.
Though presently not in 100% Due to the early start vis a vis other manufacturers, Elscint is in a better way to cater to the increasing demand for vibratory feeders.