As part of its CSR activities, Elscint recently entered into a MOU with Dr. D Y Patil Institute of Technology Pimpri, Pune. Accordingly, the activities planned are –
- Industrial Visits for students and faculty members
- Internship Opportunities for SE/TE/BE students
- Sponsored projects for final year students.
- Guest lectures, seminars and conferences for the students & faculty
- Joint organization of National/International conferences, Hackathons etc.
Further, the college would be conducting training sessions to Elscint employees to keep them abreast of the latest academic developments. The college would let Elscint use its resources like Library, Laboratories, equipment, seminar halls etc for employee enhancement programs. Last but not the least, possibilities of joint R & D activities would be pursued.
This would result in many advantages for the college, mainly,
- Industrial exposure to Students and Faculty from Internship programs
- Recent advancements in Robotics and Automation through expert and guest lectures for the students
- Ongoing project on Research and Development for students under the industry observation.
- Industrial Visits by the students to study and understand industry processes.
For Elscint the major benefit would be the knowledge sharing and development of its employees as well as inculcating innovative thinking in them.